"I do things differently! Just ask."
* I have almost 45 years selling experience in the Greater Louisville area.
* I started Wakefield, Reutlinger AND COMPANY/REALTORS in 1986.
* I am experienced in both real estate developing and new home construction.
* I represent both buyers and sellers.
* I am a Certified Residential Broker and member of ERC
(Employment Relocation Council).
* I provide good old fashioned service with state of the art technology.
* I KNOW this market and your satisfaction is my top priority!
Graduate, Woodberry Forest School, 1961
Graduate, University of Virginia (BA), 1966
Past President and Board Member, St. Francis School, Goshen, KY
Founding President, Board of Trustees, St. Francis High School, Louisville, KY
Past Chairman, Capital Campaign Fund, St. Francis High School
and 233 W. Broadway Project
Past Board Member, Actor’s Theater of Louisville
Graduate, Leadership Louisville, Class of 1982
Past President, Morton Center Board of Trustees
Current Member, Morton Center Board of Trustees
Past Member, The dePaul School Board of Trustees
Past Director, Greater Louisville Board of Realtors (M.S.I.)
Past Member, Grievance Committee, Greater Louisville Board of Realtors
Past Treasurer, Greater Louisville Board of Realtors
President, Wakefield, Reutlinger AND COMPANY/REALTORS, 1986-2013
Paul Semonin, Sales and Management Director, 1965-1986
Certified Real Estate Broker, C.R.B., 1995
Licensed Broker, State of Kentucky, 1986
Licensed Realtor, State of Kentucky, 1965